The antioxidants that are found in green tea have been proven to slow down the aging process and help protect against sun damage (when it is combined with SPF).
1. Distilled or Reverse Osmosis Water
2. Green Tea Bag or Loose Leaves(if its loose leaf you may need to strain it before cooling it)
3. Cotton Ball or Facial Cotton
1. Boil hot water and put in a bag of (or loose leaf) green tea and let it seep for 10 minutes.
2. Let it cool.
3. When cool, soak a cotton ball (or if you don’t have any facial cotton will do just as well) in the tea. Squeeze out the excess.
4. Using it gently on your face.
5. You do not need to rinse.